Each word in Echoing Hope Ranch’s Mission Statement holds significant value. Move your mouse over each individual word of the mission statement for additional meaning.
- “LifelongEHR will provide these opportunities not only for adolescents and young adults who access the ranch but for our residents throughout their entire lives. We never stop learning and changing.
- GrowthEHR will offer opportunities for people with autism to discover new things, to continuously expand their range of skills and to experiment with new interests and independence. EHR employees and families will also experience growth as they learn through interaction and life with people on the spectrum.
- in a
- SafeNo growth will occur without safety. In addition to physical safety, EHR will provide an emotionally safe environment to encourage client and employee growth.
- RespectFULRespect for all people at EHR will ensure a happy, productive working and learning atmosphere. EHR will thrive on a climate of acceptance, individuality and choice.
- Home and Community.”First and foremost, EHR is home to a unique group of people. Home is a safe harbor, a place to be loved and have fun, and a place to be comfortable and accepted. Community is built by creating a “home” for all people that set foot on EHR. This idea is premier in all we do.